Total Pageviews

"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing."
-Muhammad Ali

Thursday, July 28, 2011

My Running Journey Continued


I spent my freshman year at Florida Southern College. Although I wasn't happy being a part of the xc/track team and being so far from home, I really enjoyed the school and my sorority. It was a gorgeous school.



Crescent Cruise with Matt :)

Eta Beta Chapter/Founding Sisters


Alyssa and I

The roommate Kass and I

Gamma Phi Beta Suite at FSC

Lake Hollingsworth
Fountain outside of Spivey (Freshman Dorms)

Water Dome (It was a 10,000 dollar fine if you jumped in it!)

Florida Southern College



After a year in Florida, I decided to transfer to the University of La Verne. I couldn't be happier with the decision I made. I love my teammates and coaches and I am so grateful to be close enough to home so that I can see my family and friends all the time. I am going into my second year at La Verne and I cannot wait to see what this year holds in store for me!

La Verne XC Hootenanny 2011

Walnut Creek Running Adventure with Micaela and Andrea


Syd and I before the LMFAO concert :)





SCIAC Track Championships at Pomona Pitzer


Coach Mike and Coach Josh






Making peanut butter cookies with the boys







NCAA Division 3 Regionals in Oregon


Bring it on junior year!

No comments:

Post a Comment